Skip navigation

Ceredigion : Journal of the Cardiganshire Antiquarian Society

 - 

Vol. 13, no. 3 1999

William Ritson Coultart and the Llanerchaeron billiard room

Previous page Rotate Left Rotate Right Next page Original Image Large Image Zoom View text PDF
Jump to page
1 Whilst the spelling of Llanerchaeron has been adopted today, the Lewises at this period, and
indeed until the extinction of the line, styled it Llaniron (or Llanaeron) in letters and legal
documents.
2 R. Laidlaw and C. Palmer, Historic Landscape Survey, Llanerchaeron (The National Trust,
1999).
3 NLW MS Nanteos A 1
4 M. Lloyd Evans, Llanerchaeron (Y Lolfa, 1994).
5 NLW MS Llanaeron 118.
6 H.A. Colvin, Biographical Dictionary of British Architects 1600-1840 (3rd ed., 1995).
7 NLW Bishop's transcripts, Aberystwyth Parish.
8 NLW maps Nanteos 105.
9 NLW maps Nanteos 20,21.
10 NLW maps Nanteos 89.
11 NLW maps Nanteos 27.
12 NLW MS Llanaeron 114.
13 NLW MS Llanaeron Rentals 1854.
14 C. Palmer, in Nanteos ed. Gerald Morgan, in prep.
15 R. Suggett, John Nash, Architect in Wales (NLW Aberystwyth, 1995), pl04.
Previous page Rotate Left Rotate Right Next page Original Image Large Image Zoom View text PDF
Jump to page

This text was generated automatically from the scanned page and has not been checked. Typical character accuracy is in excess of 99%, but this leaves one error per 100 characters.

The National Library of Wales has created and published this digital version of the journal under a licence granted by the publisher. The material it contains may be used for all purposes while respecting the moral rights of the creators.